Great Northern Bicycle Co. 425 Broadway N, Fargo ND All Rights reserved, 2015
Great Rides Summer Bike Tour
2 ways 2 Europe
- 11 Days in France and Italy
- 6 Days of Riding in the Alps
- 1 Day of Alpine hiking with a night in a mountain refuge
- 1 Day (maybe 2) of watching le Tour
- 30 to 70 miles per ride
- 6 or 7 HC and Category 1 climbs
- 9 Days in Europe
- 5 or 6 days of riding through France, Belgium, The Netherlands, and Germany
- 1 ride on the famous cobbles in the Forest of Arenberg near Roubaix
- 40 to 50 miles each day along quiet, no-stripe roads and canal tow-paths
- Many train and alternative transport options – just ride the days you’d like
- Visit Paris, Brussels, and Cologne plus dozens of smaller towns
- Eat really, really well.
Costs – Initial estimates are 125€/day plus flights
The High Road – around $2500
The Low Road – Around $2000
Both Roads – Around $3300 – That’s 19 days in Europe
These price estimates include flights from FAR or MSP, bike transfers, ground transportation, accommodations in 2 or 3 star guesthouses, and most meals. They are subject to fluctuate depending on the size of the group and changes to the proposed itinerary. Such changes and the effect on pricing will be discussed amongst the travelers. Prices will be fixed about 90-days prior to departure.
We are targeting a group-size of around 10 or 12 riders plus 2 hosts.